Coastal civil works, offshore works
- Realization of nearshore & coastal works
- Writing of working procedure
- Writing of HSE documentation
- On site project management
- Due to my recent past of shipowner I have a really good knowledge of all the maritimes assets available in France and specially in the English Channel : Tugs, Multicats, Pontoons, CTV, small vessels, etc.
- We are also able to find and to provide all the gears to go with : Anchors, winchs, Gensets, tenders, cranes…
- We also own smalls equipments : Workboats fully compliant with the French regs, Pontoon 12x7,5m, gears….
Local rep & reg
France is a special place to work. A lot regulations came in force the last five years and that is not always easy to tick all the cases :
- SIPSI declaration
- Maritime cabotage and service provision in the French territorial and internal waters prior declaration
- Autorisation d’occupation temporaire du domaine maritime (AOT) …
- Risk assessment
- French native in case of a need of point of entry for the French authorities.
Fishing Liaison Officer (FLO)
- Due to permanent exchanges with the French Fishermen, we built a know how about the mediation with the Fishermen and fishermen rep for the offshore projects which impact the fishing activities.
- We propose reporting & daily analysis.
- Offshore or Onshore
Shipuilding survey & comissioning
- Crossing our past of shipbuilder and our past of user as shipowner and STCW2010 officer, We are able to practice pragmatic & comprehensive surveys.
- We can do also some commissionings when the shipyards teams can not did it (Due to Covid)
Design & Calculation
We hold commercial licence for differents softwares which permit us to issue clean technical notes and drawings.